Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Illusion




I was here and you were there,

though our breaths were interwoven.

A gap, a suffocating atmosphere

laid between us, a chain unbroken.



I reached out my hand to see,

to feel your gaze, your aura.

Pushed myself to limits and free

my senses to smell this sweet aroma.



Aroma from a lavender field, fresh

and purple like the beautiful sunset.

Like an apple, red, juicy and passionate

was you to me, a challenging test!



My fingers touched nothing, just the space

It was an illusion,  the destiny tricked me.

I cursed day and night, for it was heavy fate,

alone in the corner, no angel there to save me.



Questions, threats, were pouring like a rain,

curses, swears, tears, there was no comfort.

But only silence came, it was all in vain!

No answer, no reason, the Universe was all inert.

Yours,
D.D. 

Related Articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment