Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Again



 



Again, you saw the blame inside me.
You never knew, eternity had gone!
As an Atheist denying God, you deny mistake,
and innocence into slavery you make.


Тhe years flew passed, I was howling-
to hear, to see, no one there following.  
The world, the sky and the depths of sea?
Nowhere was heard this howl, not even thee.
  

Why, is my question and I am furious?
Where is the justice I am longing for?
The truth – how, for me, it was precious,
I don’t repent, many hearts I’ve torn.

Again, you blamed me, mother,
never listened to one man’s brave heart.
I won’t accept lie nor injustice, never
I will fly in pain through hell and earth.



I’m watching through the window blurry,
my sight, somehow, is again darkened!
But I see – a miracle, yes, is rising sunny:
my soul is ready for a battle- strong and hardened!

Related Articles: 


No comments:

Post a Comment