Wednesday, February 11, 2015

When The Sun Is Rising

kkart.deviantart.com

When the sun is rising,
I open my eyes and feel
cooling rain of light, horizon.


Horizon endless, dreams
are flying with the birds,
on blue and yellow wings.


As the sun goes up,
my lungs are breathing,
I am born again and living.


All the darkness, shades, away
hide beneath the night, astray.
Oh, the sky, the sky is blue!


So blue… looks like ocean,
or sea I fell in love once,
melting love, wine, potion.


I drink with my eyes, mouth
lips and hands, and the South
where summer never ends.


If I die today, I will live
in future where the sun
is all I want, all I have...

1 comment:

  1. Confused which is the best fitness band in India? This is the place where you can get the best fitness band in India which will help you in workout. best fitness band under 2000

    ReplyDelete