Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Because... I believe

I write because I want to, I write because I like it, I write because I believe in the one Word, in the words which have something divine within!  I believe because believing is faith, and it is the key that unlocks any door. I believe because it’s better to do so than not to believe.


How easy it seems to believe? Isn’t it the most difficult thing at the same time? Believe! And do you? No, dear readers, not in the Bible nor the Quran, or not even in Christmas, just believe in one thing no matter what it would be. But you can’t, can you?
Personally, I don’t  believe in the Bible, I don’t believe in the sanctity of the Church either, I don’t believe in these god-anointed priests, nor the whole clique “close-to-god” people, but it doesn’t mean I don’t believe in my God. It doesn’t mean you can’t have your own, though you don’t believe in the thing you’ve been told to. Faith is not a thing to require but a choice, another choice we ought to make.

The world is a foul place, hostility, discrimination, hunger, wars, getting worse and worse, right? I believe this is about to change, I believe in the beautiful soul music, believe in the great Olympic champions who symbolize the strength and willingness of human nature. I believe in mothers who raise their kids, believe in childish caress, laughter, hug… I believe in the things I want to, and I overlook the things which don’t exist in my world.
.
Good or bad, to take offense or to laugh, to make a gesture or to neglect, to plant a flower or to kill a little snail - you are the one to choose. Love or Fear - you decide which one to believe in. You choose your God, because the world you live in is the world you have created: you choose the sets, the inhabitants, the colors, anything else even the gods.

To believe is a matter of choice. I made my decision, the rest is up to you!


Related Articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment