Saturday, February 1, 2014

I Will Never Be Like You



This is a short text, with the idea to show that no matter how the society, or the people, or whatever, "force" me to be like them, or to restrict me, or to isolate me on the island of unhappiness, it won’t work!It's not a threat but a statement! I will never be like you, never… I will be the person I am, and I will respect myself, just a little advice – do this yourself!  Yeah, do it… you will see how difficult it is!

www.antiquiet.com



I know sometimes I don’t care about other people, their sufferings, their pain, their lives, their destiny, their education, even about their grandparents… I know this and I won’t lie to you, this is just me.


I know that I am selfish some days, I want only other people to focus on me, my personality, I want the world spinning around me. Ok, I do it, but I know this and I accept myself. If I say I don't do it, I will just lie myself.


I know sometimes I hurt people. I shout, I swear, I humiliate even hit people… should I be ashamed of this? Most probably you will say “Yes, you should”… my reply: I won’t be like you!


I know that very often I am crazy and people can’t understand me, there are just wondering if I’m sane. But I love this, as one of our most prominent authors, called The Patriarch, said: “ The crazy people, let them live!”


I don’t think this author is the Patriarch of Bulgarian literature, I didn’t even read the whole book from where I used the quote, I simply didn’t like it. It's ok for me to do things I like!


I know I don’t accept authorities, for me it doesn’t matter if someone is a doctor or a professor, or a homeless person. I’m just a free man… nothing matters that much to me as Freedom does. Authorities kill, destroy freedom, they make you follow an unbreakable chain…


I know my thoughts are simply too unacceptable to you…


I know you want me to be a vegetarian, or to read the Bible, or to ride every day a bicycle just because it helps you, or it’s your life… well I love meat, I despise the Bible and I prefer running…


You can’t tolerate a person who doesn’t edit his work after finishing it, well I do it… I don’t care if it has mistakes, we all make, should I be ashamed of this? I’m perfect in my imperfection.


I know there are rules, and I have to stick to them, but I love mocking at these rules, yeah the etiquette was broken and so what? I won’t be like YOU…

Related Articles:





No comments:

Post a Comment