Tuesday, February 25, 2014

If I Could Fly

Dedicated to those who fly without wings!

You don't need wings to fly...


If I could fly, I would see
all the things people can't.
Above, inside the depths of the sea 
and the rocks which silently stand!

If I could fly, I would bring
the hope amid clouds and breeze.
People shall hear my voice withing,
to soothe their minds, no more disease!

If I could fly, I would give
no money, but the light of Olympus
A great desire, willingness to live.
The gentle and caressing hands of Jesus.

If I could fly, I would send
the happiness and freedom I am.
Like a mighty eagle, will I transcend?
Back on the top and descend again.

If I could fly, I would follow me
the person I am and will always be-
a dreamer without a sign of wings,
no need of them when you have your dreams 

Related Articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment