Sunday, February 16, 2014

My Friend




How, how you never saw?
Just once, my fellow old.
The truth inside my eyes-
only the longings of yours.

The Truth – pure and crystal, white
as the light of a sunny day.
No, it’s not dead, it’s still alive-
living, breathing, keep it stay!

I was out of mind days and nights,
roving, asking, I became a brute!
Trying to ask questions, ideas rise,
but no answers, they were never true.

Is my path the same forever,
in a Universe, deaf and blind?
Or to find the Death is better,
to understand my unrequited mind.

And worms will be those who
will deeply penetrate inside me.
My mind, my heart, even to
a memory of days behind me.

Deep and heavy shout out of me?
Or just to close this cleft where,
it comes from – the endless world of me,
Now an ugly, black wasteland there!

Look, look, my friend, into my eyes!
Don’t look at me, but begin to see.
See and understand what in human lies,
smile and sit, one eternity next to me!


Related Articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment